Join CafeMom Today! Autism Amber Alert: Missing with Autism: Erik Lippmann, Santa Cruz, CA
AMBER Alerts are distributed via commercial radio stations, satellite radio, television stations, and cable TV by the Emergency Alert System and NOAA Weather Radio for child abductions only! Children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder are NOT included in the criteria for issuing an Amber Alert. This really needs to change.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Missing with Autism: Erik Lippmann, Santa Cruz, CA

Autism and Missing? 3 or 30, We're Concerned. Erik Lippmann, Santa Cruz, CA

Erik Lippman I often think back to the book, I'll Love You Forever, when I look at my girls. I used to sing to them, "I'll love you forever. I'l like you for always. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be." Little did I know that those words would have a sharper, more poignant meaning than I ever expected.

Erik Lippmann, age 30, autism, is missing from his home in Santa Cruz. He is someone's baby. It's been a tough month for missing people with autism. The ending isn't always happy. If you have info to help find Erik, please alert the Santa Cruz police. KS

Autistic Man Missing From Santa Cruz; Police Use New Alert System


[MORE AT AGE OF AUTISM]



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ShareThis